Sunday, June 14, 2009

Anniversaries, Campanile, and Kids

If it's not in my calendar or on my "to do" list, I will forget it.

Case in point, my 2 year blogiversary came and went with nary a sigh. Back in June of 2007, I was posting a ridiculous 3, 4, or 5 times a day. Wow. These days, it feels like I'm averaging more like once a week. What a difference a baby makes.

They Call Me Mommy - June 2007

Speaking of dates of significance, tomorrow MetaDaddy will find out if he has to travel on business during our anniversary. If he has to go, he has to go. I guess we can't do our annual Campanile dinner. We've done it 2 years in a row, but that counts as annual in my book!

A nice dinner out with 2 kids under 3. Hmmm...just as well, you say? Perhaps. That's what MetaDaddy would probably say if he wasn't scared to ;-)

0 comments: