Wednesday, September 2, 2009

August...Gone in a Flash

You need time, motivation, and content to write a post. I've been lacking either the time or motivation part for the past couple of weeks. I have plenty of things to write about, I just never seem to have time to sit down during the day to write more than 140 characters (e.g., Twitter post). If I do have time, I'm so tired I can't muster the energy to pick up the computer.

August was exhausting. We had a single birthday for both kids, which entailed some planning. I thought the birthday work was over, but boy was I wrong. For the subsequent two weeks, we proceeded to have random slices of cake, birthday songs, and gifts, topped off with a trip to Legoland before MetaBoy turned 3 so he could get in free. More on that later...hopefully ;-)

Perhaps now that September is over, we will resume regularly scheduled programming. And by that I'm pretty sure I mean: random, occasional posts. Having two young kids is...wow. I had no idea how time consuming or exhausting it could be. The older she gets, the more time consuming it is. I'm assuming this levels off after a certain age, but I guess I'll find out in due time.

How do people with more kids manage? Or with twins? Ack!!

2 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh I wish I KNEW, cuz I don't!

Hope all is well.

xoxo.

MetaMommy said...

Speaking of "ack!" The elusive MamaGeek resurfaces! How are you? How are the twins! How is everyone? How are YOU?!?