Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tired, Bored...Time to Get Away?

  1. I have no MetaDaddy (out of town on business).

  2. I have two kids on my lap, which translates to about 50 pounds of whine, cheese not included. (seriously, they're both on my lap.)

  3. I've battled a toddler tummy that resists food.

  4. I've watched more Noggin than I care to admit to. At least it's a relatively commercial-less source of entertainment. And my justification is that it slows MetaBoy down so he's not running back and forth, back and forth, back and forth when he should be resting and recovering.

  5. I'm kind of bored. (blame all of the darned cartoons)

  6. I'm congested.

  7. I'm a little afraid of the germy toddler.

  8. My hands are super dry because I keep washing them. (see #7)
I've never been a fan of package deals, but an all inclusive trip to a place that doesn't use a different currency, allows kids everywhere, has what sounds like great child care for all ages, and has great food...this is looking pretty sweet right now.

The Club Med Vacation: Only more appealing now that kids stay free

1 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oy. I feel ya. I vote YES, a trip to Hawaii sounds perfect right about now. :)