In any event, a few things I'm keen on these days.
Flirty Aprons - Doesn't this make you just want to bake something tarty?
Reusable Produce Bags - Maybe you already have your reusable large bags in order, but what about the bags to put your many onions, potatoes, and carrots? Obviously, Etsy has something for that. They come in a set of 3, and in sizes of small, medium, large, and extra-large.
Bang! Bags - I ordered one of these bags for a few reasons.
- It's very reasonable ($20 including shipping when I purchased it).
- It's handmade in Argentina, which means it's also shipped from there. While my *green* pursuits would keep me from happily ordering something from so far away, I also like supporting small business pursuits, especially in a country so near to my roots (i.e., Chile).
- I wanted something small and light to carry MetaToddler's various necessities in. This hardly weighs more than a t-shirt, but it's nice and sturdy.
My current system:
- purse with everything I need, plus Cheerios and baby wipes;
- a mini-diaper bag (diapers, wipes, rash ointment, change of clothes);
- the Etsy bag with a couple of small books, sippy cup, jacket, wipes, spoon, and bib