Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Around the Internet

Flying the Friendly Bookshelves - Boogie is going through an "I love planes" phase. For boys, I hear this phase lasts...forever. MetaDaddy is still in his. Me? I'm out.

Terra Cotta Warriors - We saw the Terra Cotta Warriors in Xian, China during our 2004 trip. There are a staggering number of these warriors. And at their age, it's shocking that they can travel. If you're in the Los Angeles area and you can make it, stop by the Bowers Museum to check them out. Honestly, I can't imagine they'll be coming back any time soon. So you can see them here, or fly to China ;-)

Ceramic Water Stakes via Boston Gals - Plants keep dying? Need some help watering them? Get help! I must say, I'm intrigued.

Thrifty Kitchen: Use it up! - Some clever ideas on reducing your kitchen waste.

0 comments: