Friday, June 15, 2007

Discounts: Entertainment Book

I like coupons, but I don't like to live my life by them. But if I have the chance to use a coupon on something I would have spent money on anyway, I'm all for it. After much debating, I purchased an Entertainment Book at a 50% discount in April. It came to $15, plus $5 in shipping. I checked some of the coupons online, and I felt I would come out on top. I've definitely saved at least the purchase price, and I've been able to share some of the other coupons with friends who might get to use them. There are 9 coupons for $5 off a purchase of $25 at Bristol Farms, and while I don't usually go there, they do carry my favorite cheese :-) There are also coupons for target, rental cars, movie theaters, as well as various restaurants in my area.

Per Dealcatcher, the book is now free (plus $5 shipping) if you pre-order the 2008 copy at a cost of $32 flat (i.e., no shipping).

0 comments: