Wednesday, September 19, 2007

13 Random Images

...and here's what they got me thinking.
  1. This that make me want to travel.
  2. This makes me want to wake MetaBaby so we can play.
  3. This makes me wish I had a garden...and knew what to do with it.
  4. This makes me want to eat a pear.
  5. This reminds me how much I love Spanish food.
  6. This makes me want a ham sandwich.
  7. This makes me want a spot of afternoon tea.
  8. This makes me feel old; she just turned 30.
  9. This makes me want to go to the farmers' market.
  10. This makes me giggle; she has a cow, man.
  11. This makes me wonder how many women endure the same struggle. Via Post Secret.
  12. This made me wonder what I have in my diaper bag. Not enough to take a photo, which scared me. But just enough to wonder if anyone's tried this photo challenge with parents' "go bags." Anyone?
  13. This just makes me happy.

8 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

oh my gosh. i am not worthy. this list was so fun and entertaining!! And again, I repeat - MetaBaby is a doll!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, the final one wins the prize! Is that a cute baby or what? LOVE the expression!

Country Dawn said...

I had to check out your garden... fantastic! I truly can't wait to start growing my own! :)

The Egel Nest said...

The baby picture makes me happy too...how cute :)


My Thursday Thirteen is up!

Bradley
The Egel Nest

Bloggers said...

OMG he is so cute.

my 13 is up on
http://momworksathome.blogspot.com

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Definitely a fun list. I hope you'll come up with more!

Rose Rosetree said...

What a creative person you are--a perfect job qualification to be a full-timer at the world's most important and demanding job.

BTW, did you know that, for fun, Karl Jung used to study his reactions to random inkblots? This was before Rorshark (sp?), needless to say.

I wish you happy moming, happy blogging.

MetaMommy said...

Thanks all for visiting and for your great comments. MetaBaby's the little apple of my eye. But don't tell him that. He already gets away with too much :-)
@ Rose - I love rorschach tests!