Monday, September 3, 2007

How Geek Is Your Wardrobe?

Are you a geek? Nerd? Lover of the loveless? Do you need some t-shirts? I found a place that makes me giddy. They have so many funky t-shirts that just viewing the collection is a source of entertainment. I bought one recently, and I'm just tripping over compliments. That said, I know my audience. What treasure will you find at Threadless? And will it only cost you $10? It will if you buy it today...sale ends 9AM (CST) Tuesday. Shipping's pretty reasonable, and they have a kind return policy. When I returned something, I just sent it back and got a credit. No calls, emails, or hassles.

Kid's sizes too, in case you want to start them young ;-)

And if you're creative, which I'm surely not, submit your t-shirt ideas and you might make some $$.

Excellent, Smithers.

Random: Someone had to tell me what this image meant. But that's just me, and I'm lame. Let me know if you want the answer ;-)

Note: In case you're wondering, I don't get any advertising dollars for this. I just tell you what I like cuz I like it when people do the same for me :-)

1 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Wow, these are awesome. Love it! How clever . . .