Thursday, December 27, 2007

Sneaky Food Wars

Boy am I out of the loop. I had no idea about Jessica Seinfeld's troubles.
"There's a notable similarity between some of the recipes in Seinfeld's collection [Deceptively Delicious] and those in another cookbook, "The Sneaky Chef" by Missy Chase Lapine."
There are always going to be similarities in the kind of food parents prepare for their kids, but I'm surprised to hear that there are such similar recipes in each book (e.g., grilled cheese with secret sweet potatoes). I hope the plagiarism accusation isn't true. There's far too much good, easy food to tempt kids with that doesn't require rehashing tired ideas.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

While surfing on the Net I found your blog, I stopped at it to have a rest and I explored it. There is interesting stuff displayed. Now I continue my surfing…
Make a stop at my blog, if you wish. Ciao.