Sunday, December 30, 2007

Blogging

I was looking at the number of posts per month I blogged this year. I used to post more. A LOT more. There are some very specific reasons for the change:
  • I've gotten a lot of my initial babble out of the way. Apparently, I had a lot of built up babble.

  • I'm a lot busier chasing a running toddler than I was before. He requires a lot more attention and stimulation these days.

  • I've come to realize that a lot of people feel overwhelmed by frequent posts on a blog, even if they enjoy the blog overall. I know I've occasionally avoided a blog that posts excessively, though excessively is a relative term.
All in all, I'm just laying out that while I don't post as much as I used to, and it is unlikely I will revert to such practices, I'm not going anywhere. I'm having fun sharing what I learn and read about while parenting, cooking, and reading my favorite blogs.

So there you have it.

Happy New Year!!

1 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Hi Meta, it's me (WFM), I just changed my profile name. I hope you and your fam had an awesome Christmas.

I so agree with this post. I think the word "Exactly" sums it up.

And congrats on the iTouch! That's a heavenly device. So what did you name it? :)