Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Swedish Chef by Andy Samberg

Tivo helps me watch things I would never otherwise watch. Well, I wouldn't watch most things these days without the help of Tivo since we never know what's going to happen when. And time, valuable that it is, is better used with the aid of a fast-forward button (the less ads in my life, the better).

Saturday Night Live isn't as funny as I wish it were. If I didn't have a fast-forward button, I'd never watch it. But I do, so I do. I saw this one, and I laughed out loud. Maybe it's because I loved the Muppet Show so much as a kid...um...well, maybe I still do. Anyway, I found it on You Tube...enjoy while you still can.



I LOVED the Swedish Chef, especially while dancing. I found this post that says this is how Andy Samberg actually landed the gig. He used to annoy me, but as of late, he's started growing on me. Funny how that happens.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

SNL is not as funny as it once was, not even close. This, however is great! Thanks for the chuckle!

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I love Andy Samberg for some reason. I guess maybe it's his nerdy-ness haha.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

This was PERFECT. I love (LOVE) the Swedish chef. My husband and I talk like him far too often. Did I just admit that over the internet?

I. am. pathetic.