Sunday, November 11, 2007

Things That Annoy Me: Week in Review

  1. A woman on a non-crowded street coughed on me.

  2. I saw what looked like the uneaten remains of a cat's dinner.

  3. We went to the park and MetaBaby touched sand. He looked at his hands in shock and wonder, as if to say "what is this odd substance on my hands and why won't it come off?" Obvious next step: he licked his hand.

  4. Netflix says there's a "short wait" on Ratatouille. Don't know if this bothers me that much after seeing #2 (above).

  5. Between making dinner and leftovers, I couldn't justify eating out at all this week. Le sigh.

  6. No more dinners at Joe's Restaurant in Venice after their Michelin star.

2 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

I am laughing SO HARD at this. But did a woman on a non-crowded street really cough on you?

EEWWWWWWW.

MetaMommy said...

She turned at just the wrong time. And I, being the germophobe that I am, stopped dead in my tracks and cleaning myself off with wipes. Unfortunately, there aren't enough wipes in the world to get rid of "ew."