Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Adventurous Travel

Anyone out there hankering for a real adventure would love Intrepid. I just love getting their emails. Reading them takes me away to a unique and remote place we've never been, sleeping bag on our person and the camel parked outside.

To be fair, the packages range from very basic (yes, I said camel and sleeping bag) to pretty comfortable (hotels, cabs, trains). But they don't specialize in the traditional tours, so you'll find interesting destinations and methods of travel. Here's one I think sounds absolutely fabulous...not that absolutely fabulous: Patagonian Wilderness. I think MetaBaby might enjoy a tour of the Otway Penguin Colony :-)

2 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh go for it. What's stopping you? Insert evil chuckle here.

MetaMommy said...

grr.