Wednesday, October 10, 2007

13 Things That Annoy Me


Banner courtesy of Boho Rhap
  1. People who drive while using their cell phone.
  2. People who try to cut in front of me at a store or farmers' market because I have a stroller or toddler. DO I LOOK LIKE I'M GOING TO BE OK WITH THAT RIGHT NOW?
  3. Sneezing.
  4. People who badly park their ginormous vehicles in 2 spots. In L.A. traffic, you drive 3 MPH; do you really need the Hummer? Really?
  5. Stumbling over strategically placed pointy little blocks. *le sigh*
  6. Screwing up a recipe because I wasn't paying enough attention. I know, I know...my fault. But annoying nonetheless.
  7. Minty Kit Kats contaminating my delicious non-minty Kit Kats. That's OK sweetie; I still love you.
  8. Having to close our living room windows because the neighbor is smoking.
  9. Anything that wakes MetaBaby up from his nap before his 2 hours.
  10. Junk mail.
  11. Non-delicious desserts (see #65).
  12. A small pantry.
  13. People to talk down about UCLA because they attended or prefer USC. Guess what. No one at UCLA cares.

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Love it!! My TT are 13 of my pet peeves too:)

Joyismygoal said...

Maybe 12 causes --- Screwing up a recipe because I wasn't paying enough attention. I know, I know...my fault. But annoying nonetheless. because i have both those troubles

*Rae* said...

Number one pisses me off so much I hate people who do this crap and then they get pissed at you when they dang near cause an accident cause they weren't paying attention good list Happy TT-http://inraesworld.blogspot.com

Head Gaggler said...

Great list. That smoking one would totally piss me off too!

Harlekwin said...

It must have been a pet peeve kinda week. I wrote about things my customers do that really annoy me. It was good I had to stop at thirteen.

Hummers, really what is the purpose? I'm with you on the cell phones while driving. Unless it's news that someone you know is in dire straits, shut up and drive! I'll have to go visit #65 to find out about the desserts.

Great list! Thank you for the link and for using one of my banners today!!

Anonymous said...

I can't get used to seeing #1. It is illegal to do that in England, and when I was a policeman there I ticketed several people for doing it.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

It's official. I think you're my long lost twin. I was giggling out loud over the kit-kats. EXACTLY!