Monday, October 1, 2007

Carnivals: October 1, 2007

What a fun start to the week! I'm in two carnivals. I mean, who doesn't like a good carnival? Has anyone seen the twirl a whirl? Anyone?

Carnival of Recipes at Everything and Nothing. My recipe for fast beans and veg is included. She's done a great job with the layout; fun and easy to read. And, of course, some great recipes ;-)

Carnival of Family Life at Real Life. At the suggestion of Mom at What Works for Us, I submitted my post on car seats. You'll also find a plethora of other posts...insightful, informative, entertaining.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh awesome. I'm sure the blogger servers will go down once your URL's are added into those carnivals and the traffic is SPIKED! Just like mine. :)

Seriously though, I love your posts because they are always so detailed and thorough and professional (versus mine which are just ... well, crap). I'm going to go check it out!

MetaMommy said...

LOL...you're hilarious! Thanks for the compliment :-)
Personally, I love your blog -- fun and to the point. What more could a reader ask for!